BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES

Unit B - N. Bacalso Avenue cor. B. Aranas Ext., Cebu City (in front of Salazar Institute of Technology)

HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Shoot and Print in Real Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boblersoft
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Shoot and Print in Real Time   Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Found this interesting photography group at the IMMAP Summit taking photos of the delegates in the exhibit hall. They’re like a walking photo-booth of sorts which looked funny because they also lug their printers and computers around with them.

I think this idea has been around for some time but this is the first time I’ve actually seen it in action. The model is similar to the photo-booth rental but this one actually has the photographers walking around, taking pictures and printing them within a couple of minutes.

The back-pack comes with two photo printers and a netbook hooked up to it. The one who carries the backpack is also the photographer while an assistant will operate take care of the print-outs.

I think their service is called PhotoMan and starting rentals for 2 hours is around Php9k. Their tagline is “shoot and print in real time”: Nice, cool little gig.

Source: YugaTech
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shoot and Print in Real Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1