BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES

Unit B - N. Bacalso Avenue cor. B. Aranas Ext., Cebu City (in front of Salazar Institute of Technology)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seesmic Desktop 2: All-in-One Social Client

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boblersoft
Administrator
Administrator
boblersoft

Male
Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Seesmic Desktop 2: All-in-One Social Client Empty
PostSubject: Seesmic Desktop 2: All-in-One Social Client   Seesmic Desktop 2: All-in-One Social Client Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 am

The only social media client I have installed in my laptop is TweetDeck (the same one I used in my iPhone and iPad) but it looks like Seesmic Desktop 2 is going to replace it already.

Seesmic Desktop 2: All-in-One Social Client Seesmic

Seesmic D2 allows you to manage over two dozen social media accounts and web services — from Facebook and Twitter to FourSquare, LinkedIn and MySpace or Ping.fm — just one social client to rule them all. And that’s on top of the iPhone and Android clients already available.Best part of it is that developers can create their own plugins to extend compatibility to other services or sites.

Seesmic runs on Adobe Air so make sure you have it installed before downloading the desktop client {download}.

Posted by: YugaTech
Back to top Go down

Seesmic Desktop 2: All-in-One Social Client
Page 1 of 1