BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES

Unit B - N. Bacalso Avenue cor. B. Aranas Ext., Cebu City (in front of Salazar Institute of Technology)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boblersoft
Administrator
Administrator
boblersoft

Male
Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh! Empty
PostSubject: Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh!   Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Spotted in the wild is this Samsung Galaxy Tab, probably the first few units in the Philippines. That means it should be out in around 2 weeks from now. See photos and video after the break.

Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh! Galaxy-tab

The device is a little bit thick and feels plasticky but still solid. It feels light though and could probably fit in a large pocket or inside a jacket pocket which is nice since it’s not as bulky as the iPad.

Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh! Galaxy-tab-philippines

There’s no physical buttons on the front except for that standard touch panel at the bottom end. The are a plethora of ports, buttons and sockets around the side — from the microSD slot, SIM card slot, and a proprietary USB port by Samsung.

Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh! Samsung-galaxy-tab

The TouchWiz UI 3.0 on the Galaxy Tab is similar to the one on the Galaxy S although it’s positioned on the right side instead of the bottom.

Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh! Galaxy-tab-iphone4

The Samsung Galaxy Tab is almost as thick as the iPhone 4 with the rubber case on. Too bad I didn’t bring my Galaxy S with me.
Still no word on what the retail price would be but my guess is that it will be north of Php35k.
Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy Tab in the flesh!
Page 1 of 1