BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES

Unit B - N. Bacalso Avenue cor. B. Aranas Ext., Cebu City (in front of Salazar Institute of Technology)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The red HTC Wildfire is hot!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boblersoft
Administrator
Administrator
boblersoft

Male
Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2007-05-23

The red HTC Wildfire is hot! Empty
PostSubject: The red HTC Wildfire is hot!   The red HTC Wildfire is hot! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:46 am

Our last shots of the HTC Wildfire weren’t taken nicely so we’re doing another round of HD video and photos; and this time, it’s with the red-hot model.

The red HTC Wildfire is hot! 511

I’ve gone used to HTC handsets sporting bland, cold colors like brown and black so it was a huge surprise to see a red-hot HTC Wildfire in the flesh.

The red HTC Wildfire is hot! 611

I think they did this with the HTC Smart with a range of colors but it would be nice to see the same on mid-range to high-end models.

See short video clip above of the HTC Wildfire — notice that the TFT screen flickers and though it supports up to 16M colors, I can still see the separation of the color gradients.

The red HTC Wildfire is hot! 711

HTC Wildfire specs:
Qualcomm MSM 7225 528MHz processor
3.2″ TFT display @ 240×320 pixels
384MB RAM, 512MB ROM
up to 32GB via microSD
WiFi 802.11 b/g
Bluetooth 2.1 w/ A2DP
3G/HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
5MP autofocus camera w/ LED flash
FM Radio with RDS
GPS w/ aGPS support
1300mAh Li-Ion battery

The red HTC Wildfire is hot! 811

With a suggested retail price of Php17,500 (though stores are selling it for as low as Php15,500), the HTC Wildfire could be one of those bang-for-the-buck Android phones out there along with the Spica and the X10 Mini.
Back to top Go down

The red HTC Wildfire is hot!
Page 1 of 1