BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES

Unit B - N. Bacalso Avenue cor. B. Aranas Ext., Cebu City (in front of Salazar Institute of Technology)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you put a premium on the mouse?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boblersoft
Administrator
Administrator
boblersoft

Male
Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Do you put a premium on the mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Do you put a premium on the mouse?   Do you put a premium on the mouse? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:23 am

I think one of the most neglected devices in a computer (especially the desktop PC) is the mouse. As a pointing device it’s one of the most used peripherals (more often than the keyboard) in the PC. I always have uneasy feeling whenever I see someone using a defective mouse.So I wondered, “do people put a premium on the mouse as a pointing device?

Do you put a premium on the mouse? Marble_mouse

I think for a segment of the population — i.e. graphic designers, hard-core gamers and the likes — the answer would be a big yes.

I, for one, love using a huge trackball — particularly the Logitech Marble Mouse. I think it’s very accurate and more comfortable to use. Besides, it’s not that expensive either.

I think the most expensive mouse I’ve ever spent on was around Php3,500 for a Logitech MX1000 (which was damaged after a single charge due to voltage problems).How about the rest? How much do you spend for a mouse and which type do you prefer to use?
Back to top Go down

Do you put a premium on the mouse?
Page 1 of 1