BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES

Unit B - N. Bacalso Avenue cor. B. Aranas Ext., Cebu City (in front of Salazar Institute of Technology)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iMovie App on iPhone 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boblersoft
Administrator
Administrator
boblersoft

Male
Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2007-05-23

iMovie App on iPhone 4 Empty
PostSubject: iMovie App on iPhone 4   iMovie App on iPhone 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 pm

For the past two days, right after SEMCON 2010, I was taking our guest speakers to a trip around Boracay and I decided to not bring any camera with me and just use the iPhone 4 instead.

I thought it would be the best time to take the iMovie App installed on the iPhone 4 to the test and see if it could replace a point-and-shoot camera.

Turns out the iMovie app is a pretty kick-ass video editing tool considering it only runs on the iPhone 4. The device was also fast enough exporting the output video clip was fairly quick.

The app comes with about half a dozen movie templates (the one used here is the Travel theme) and background music but you can add your own soundtrack or add photos as well.

Navigating thru iMovie was pretty easy and I didn’t even had to read the manual or tool tips to figure how some of the functions and effects work. I just wish they’d add more templates so all your movie clips don’t end up looking very similar.

iMovie App on iPhone 4 Iphone4-hdr-150x150 iMovie App on iPhone 4 Hdr-iphone4-150x150 iMovie App on iPhone 4 Iphone-4-hdr-150x150

The HDR photo effect on the iPhone 4 looks pretty nice as well and the photos looked much better than the original ones. Click on the thumbnails to see bigger version.

I’m now more confident to rely on the iPhone 4 and iMovie when going on trips.
Back to top Go down

iMovie App on iPhone 4
Page 1 of 1