BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BOBLERSOFT COMPUTER SERVICES

Unit B - N. Bacalso Avenue cor. B. Aranas Ext., Cebu City (in front of Salazar Institute of Technology)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boblersoft
Administrator
Administrator
boblersoft

Male
Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2007-05-23

ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve Empty
PostSubject: ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve   ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Been looking around shops for a protective case or a sleeve for the new 11.6″ Macbook Air to no avail. Fortunately, someone noticed my post on the new MBA and offered to send me a sample of a native, hand-made custom sleeve.

ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve Macbook-air-sleeve

The package finally arrived yesterday and here’s what it looks like — a 100% handwoven, organically dyed woven raffia sleeve specifically made for the Macbook Air 11.6″.

I am told that these are specially handcrafted and handwoven by Boholano artisans from organic raffia fibers.

ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve Ecoandman-sleeve

The sleeve fits perfectly on the MBA and is lined from the inside with smooth material so it doesn’t scratch the device (not that aluminum can eb scratched that easily). The padding is a bit thin so don’t expect this will help protect from drops.

The cover is also lined with magnetic strips so it’s held firmly in place when closed.

ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve Eco-and-man-macbook

The online store is hosted on Etsy (see here) and they have close to a dozen designs for the MBA alone. They’re pretty affordable too, starting at just $25 each.

ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve Eco-and-man

The owner, Rachel, tells me they also have sleeves for other Macbook models and the iPad. The selection looks like a good option as a gift this Christmas. Check out econAndman collection here.
Back to top Go down

ecoAndman 11.6″ Macbook Air Sleeve
Page 1 of 1